Dark Charcoal Kuhlwhip Speed Rope
The Kuhlwhip was designed with two things in mind; lightweight handles and rope speed. The handles are made of a modeled plastic and then wrapped with a tacky grip to ensure they are easy to hold as you get tired. The lightweight model also allows you to jump for longer without the forearms getting tired like they would from big bulky handles. Our unique bearing system ensures the rope can withstand any speed the jumper desires. The cable is a standard black that is extremely flexible to limit the crimping that happens far too often. Each rope also comes with its own carrying bag!
We couldn't stand the fact that none of our competitors gave customers the option to purchase the rope uncut, OR purchase it cut to a specific length based off of their height. We changed that. You can select your height or request that the rope be uncut when we ship it to you!
When trying to determine rope length, we try to make it as convenient as possible. Your new Kuhlwhip should be ready to go out of the bag! If you want to understand more about it. This is our process...
- All sizes are based off your height
- The length (from eye to eye) of each cable is always 3 feet added on to your height
- example 6'0" will have 9' of rope
- If you want something a little longer or shorter, it would be acceptable to go 2 inches above or below your height
- As always, if you aren't sure. Please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unhappy with your size we ask you to do 2 things
- Try it for a few times. Frequently, we see people using incorrect sizes that they are "use to". With some practice, you can shake those bad habits. Remember to keep those elbows inside!
- If you are still not satisfied with your size, please contact us and we will work something out with you. We are here to serve our customers. email@example.com
We also offer an uncut version. This rope comes with one side crimped from the factory and 10' of cable. So theoretically anyone under 7' in height should have more than enough cable. (Big Foot, if you are reading this, please email us for a special quote and congratulations on learning to read!) The uncut version comes with an extra collar to use as a temporary trial piece; it will not match the other side. This will allow you to adjust the height of the jump rope before you crimp it. Once you decide on the length you like, the adjustable piece can be removed.
Again, the most common accepted size 3 feet above an individuals height. Remember..Measure twice, cut once!