Simple Sizing Guide
When trying to determine rope length, we try to make it as convenient as possible. This is why we ask for your height instead of how long you want the cable.
If you want to understand more about it. This is how we size people.
- The length (from eye to eye) of each cable is always 3 feet added on to your height
- If you are 6 feet tall, order a rope for that height (we do the measuring for you)
- example 6'0" will have 9' of rope
- If you want something a little longer or shorter, it would be acceptable to go 2 inches above or below your height
- Longer rope: less efficient, will prevent you from using proper technique
- Shorter rope: more efficient, but less forgiving
- If you are a beginner, order true to your height
- As always, if you aren't sure. Please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unhappy with your size we ask you to do 2 things
- Try it for a couple workouts. Frequently, we see people using incorrect sizes that they are "use to". With some practice, you can shake those bad habits. Remember to keep those elbows inside!
- If you are still not satisfied with your size, please contact us and we will work something out with you. We are here to serve our customers. email@example.com
We also offer an uncut version. This rope comes with one side crimped from the factory and 10' of cable. So theoretically anyone under 7' in height should have more than enough cable. (Big Foot, if you are reading this, please email us for a special quote and congratulations on learning to read!) The uncut version comes with an extra collar to use as a temporary trial piece; it will not match the other side. This will allow you to adjust the height of the jump rope before you crimp it. Once you decide on the length you like, the adjustable piece can be removed.
Again, the most common accepted size 3 feet above an individuals height. Remember..Measure twice, cut once!